This week has gone to the . . . well I am not insulting anyone or anything.
About an hour ago I started writing a wonderful post about the writing conference, but I lost it because I didn’t save during that hour. So this is my second, much shorter blog blurb about it.
- JULY 11, 2015 from 8 A to 5 P
With workshops, networking, and lots of inspiration, but in my last theatrical flourish at the end, it was deleted. (No, of course I didn’t save it periodically during the hour)
Poetry, fiction, and flash fiction writing contests with a “Seconds” theme. You interpret the use of the word seconds, for more information check out the rules. Oh, and those of the nonfiction genre, you have a contest as well, thanks to Carol and John Fisher.
Namedropping section here
- Angie Fox – New York Times Best Selling Fantasy Author – Keynote Speaker
- Catherine Rankovic – Editor, Author and Teacher
- Allison Joseph -Associate Professor, Poetry
- Eileen Dryer – New York Times Best Selling Romance Author
- Ellie Searle- Publishista
- Janet L. Cannon – Technology Instructor, building a writer’s platform
Schedule of the day? Yeah, they have that –
- 3 morning sessions, 2 afternoon sessions
- Lunch break with refreshments on site
- Networking session in the afternoon
- Bookstore on site for attendees, book-signing during the networking session
Conference providers –
- Southeast Missouri Writers Guild
- Heartland Writers Guild
Now click on over to the website (ALL WRITE NOW!) and check it our. Registration is open. (Lunch options are listed, how convenient is that? ) It is all that and they supply the pickle chips!